Policies and Consumer Information

Campus policies

Student consumer information

Post-secondary institutions are required to report and disclose consumer information making it readily accessible for students and parents to make informed decisions about their education. The U.S. Department of Education requires schools to provide information on a number of topics including financial aid, completion and graduation rates, campus safety, loan disclosures, and drug and alcohol prevention.

Contact information for assistance in obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information.

  • Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act - EADA Survey
    • The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education that participate in a Title IV, federal student financial assistance program, and have an intercollegiate athletic program, to prepare an annual report to the Department of Education on athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses by men's and women's teams. 
    • A paper copy of the EADA report is available upon request from the Athletic Department, Minot State University, 500 University Ave West, Minot ND 58707 or please contact 701-858-3041.

Minot State University does not have any Title IV Gainful Employment academic programs.

Paper copies of reports are available upon request by contacting the Minot State Financial Aid Office at financialaid@MinotStateU.edu.