External Scholarships

If a student receives an external scholarship, the scholarship check should be sent to the following address:

Minot State University
Attn: Financial Aid 
500 University Avenue W
Minot, ND 58707

Scholarship checks can also be delivered directly to the Financial Aid Office, 2nd floor of the Minot State Administration building. 

External Scholarships must be accounted for in a student's financial aid. If a scholarship check is written out to the student, an endorsement must be provided. If you have questions regarding external scholarships, please contact our office at 701-858-3375 or financialaid@minotstateu.edu