Applications- Residence Halls & Apartments

Living on campus is affordable and convenient.

It's an outstanding opportunity to get involved, meet new people and help ensure your academic success. For these reasons, first-year students are required to live on campus.

 First Year Live On Policy

Housing is first-come, first-served - apply today!


Residence General Conditions of Agreement

The Agreement is a binding and legal document. Please read it carefully

     Room Selection Process 

     Roommate and Room Selection Process

     Immunization Requirements 

Apply Online

To complete an online Residence Hall Application, follow the steps below.

  • Please note that in order to be able to apply online, you must have already applied for and been admitted to Minot State University, and must have claimed you Campus Connection Account.

Claim your Campus Connection Account:

  1. To claim your Campus Connection Account click here
  2. Click on "Claim your Account"

Once you have claimed your Campus Connection Account:

  1. To apply online click here
  2. Log in
  3. Click the applications tab at the top of the screen
  4. Select the correct application and complete
  5. Submit your $100 room reservation fee
  6. Congratulations! You have completed the online Residence Hall Application



Application process is not done online through Campus Connection. 

Apply in person at the Housing office or request an apartment application by emailing:

Apartment Lease



Phone: 701-858-3363
Fax: 701-858-3232