MSU eForms

Must login to Campus Connection. Click the MiSU eForms tile, then Registrar's Office folder

Application for Certificate

Application for Graduation (Undergrad)

Application for Graduation (under Graduate School folder)

App for Readmission / Non-Degree to Degree Seeking 
(No Login Required)

Cancel/Withdraw to Zero Procedures
Click here for more information

Catalog Change Request

Collaborative Request
Click here for more information

Course Completion Agreement

FERPA Consent to Release Information

Legal Name Change Request

Legal Name Change (No Login Required)

Major/Minor/Concentration Change

Nationally Recognized Transcript Evaluation

Overload Request

PLA Credit Request (Earn Credit-by-Exam, PLA, or Credit for Certification)

Registration Action (Add, Drop)

Transfer Credit for General Education

Verification of Enrollment 

Verification of Non-Enrollment (No Login Required)