Skip to content
Minot State / Registrar's Office / Transcript Requests

Registrar's Office


If you are requesting your Minot State University transcript to be sent to any of the following institutions for admission as a student:

  • Bismarck State College
  • Dakota College at Bottineau
  • Dickinson State University
  • Lake Region State College
  • Mayville State University
  • North Dakota State College of Science
  • North Dakota State University
  • University of North Dakota
  • Valley City State University
  • Williston State College 

It is not necessary to request transcripts through this site. Instead, the NDUS college or university to which you have applied will be able retrieve your academic transcript from Minot State University at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to a NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities. This new transcript exchange process does not apply to any transcript requests submitted prior to August 13, 2018, and refunds will not be provided for those requests.

Current Students:
Minot State University has authorized Parchment to provide official transcript ordering securely online at anytime. You must have a major credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) and a valid email account to request your transcript online.

The online service allows you to:

  • Order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
  • Track your order status
  • Receive timely email notices regarding your transcript request
  • Review your order status history

Check out our video or follow these steps:

  1. Log into Campus Connection.
  2. Click on Academic Records Tile.
  3. Click Official Transcript Request on the left.
  4. Choose Minot State University in the dropdown box.
  5. Click Order Official Transcript button (This will direct you to the Parchment secured site).
  6. Complete the request process.

Former and Alumni Students:
Students who do not have a Campus Connection account may order official transcripts directly from the Parchment site.

Third Party Vendor
Please use this link to order transcripts as a third party vendor: Third Party Ordering

  • $8 service charge per transcript, unless special ordering options are chosen. Only U.S. Funds are accepted.
  • Transcripts will not be processed if a Business Office hold (delinquent account) has been placed on a student's account.
  • Business Office holds must be cleared within 30 days of the receipt of the request. After 30 days, your order will be canceled and you will need to submit a new transcript request.
  • Transcripts are mailed general USPS unless the FedEx option is chosen.
  • Transcript requests cannot be accepted over the phone.
  • Photo ID is required to pick up transcripts.
  • Former MSU-Bottineau students should contact Dakota College at Bottineau directly with transcript orders.
  • You can upload documents to be included with your transcript. These forms must contain a barcode. Any other documents will not be mailed with your transcript.
  • Faxed transcripts are unofficial. Verify the type of transcript needed before requesting a copy to be faxed.
  • Current and former students with online Campus Connection access may view and print an unofficial transcript free of charge through Campus Connection (Academic Records>View Unofficial Transcript).
    • NOTE: Unofficial transcripts are only available online for students who were enrolled at MSU Fall 2005 or later.

Regular Delivery Methods:

Rush Processing Methods:

Rush Delivery Methods:

A student will be allowed one transcript resend to a company/school address as indicated on the initial transcript request with an address verification. The resend request will only be granted within 2-4 weeks of the initial request if it has not been received by the company/school. If a student wants the resend to occur prior to the 2-4 week waiting period, he/she must pay an $8.00 service charge for the official transcript to be sent.

Resends will not be processed after modifications to the official transcript have been made (i.e. grade postings, degree postings or grade changes) and cannot be resent to a personal address.

If the transcript is going to a different address, it will be considered a new request and the student will have to pay the $8.00 service charge for official transcripts.

Our office is unable to print unofficial transcripts for students. Campus Connection has transcripts for students who attended 2005 and later, so if you have been a student at any point since 2005, you can view your transcript in Campus Connection (Academic Records tile, then View Unofficial Transcript).

  • If you don't remember you password, you can try to reset it using Forgot My Password or by calling the NDUS Help Desk at 866-457-6387.
  • Watch our video to see how to access your unofficial transcript in Campus Connection.

Former MSU-Bottineau students should contact Dakota College at Bottineau directly with transcript orders.