Grade Change Policy

Effective Summer 2011

Faculty may submit a grade change form within one year of the original posting of a grade. After one year any grade change will need to be approved in sequence by the chair and the Vice President of Academic Affairs. These requests must be accompanied by a written explanation.

FS - 4.21.11