Skip to content
Be seen. Be heard.

Art Program


Federal Pell Grant
The Federal Pell Grant is the largest federal aid grant program. The Federal Pell Grant is available to undergraduate students pursuing their first bachelor's degree. Students must meet the general eligibility requirements. The amount of the grant depends upon the student's need and the money appropriated by the Federal Government. The amount of the award is based on the expected family contribution (determined by the FAFSA), the estimated cost of attendance, and the student's enrollment status. A student may apply for the Federal Pell Grant by completing the FAFSA.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
FSEOG awards are available to undergraduate students. A student must be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant and must meet the priority funding deadline of April 15. The FSEOG is a campus-based program and is administered by the Financial Aid Office. A student may apply for the FSEOG by completing the FAFSA.

North Dakota Student Incentive Grant (SSIG)
SSIG awards aid to undergraduate students who are North Dakota residents in need of financial assistance. A student may apply for the SSIG by completing the FAFSA. When completing this application must list at least one eligible North Dakota college and give permission for the results to be sent to the State Agency. The deadline for priority consideration is April 15. Additional information may be obtained from the Student Financial Assistance Program, Tenth Floor, State Capitol, Bismark, ND, 58505.

Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
The Bureau of Indian Affairs provides educational assistance to Native American students who wish to pursue a post secondary education. Native American students who wish to apply for BIA assistance must contact their tribal agency.

Vocational Rehabilitation
Students with physical limitations or health problems may be entitled to assistance for tuition, fees, and books. Students who wish to apply must contact their local Vocational Rehabilitation Office for eligibility and applications.

North Dakota National Guard Active
North Dakota Guard persons serving in either the National Guard or Air National Guard may be eligible for tuition assistance. For information or eligibility requirements, contact your local National Guard unit or the Adjunct General, P.O. Box 5511, Bismark, ND 58506-5511.