We are excited to promote wellness to the MSU campus. Our building provides exercise equipment, weight rooms, intramural gym space, group exercise classes, rock climbing, locker rooms, and wellness events.
|Monday - Friday||6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
- Floor Hockey Tourney - Feb. 24th Assessment Day
Biggest Loser Challenge - January 28th through March 11th
- Weekly weigh-ins, Wednesdays @ 8:15am-9am in the Souris Room, or from 9am to 4:30pm on 2nd floor of the Wellness Center.
- Prizes for highest percentage of weight lost: 2 $50 gift cards to Scheels (1 prize for student winner, 1 for employee winner)
- Participants who lose weight will be placed in a drawing for a FitBit, sponsored by MSU Wellness Committee
- Free (optional) mini health assessment on Jan. 28th from 1pm-3pm in the Wellness Center
- Cholesterol and blood glucose checks, and blood pressure administered by MSU's nursing students
- BMI, body fat %, and girth measurements administered by MSU's corporate fitness students.
- To sign up, you must weigh in either January 28th or February 4th.
» Policies and Procedures