Welcome to the website for the Office of International Programs! Services and programs provided by our department include:
- Advising for admitted and enrolled international students and exchange visitors on federal F-1 student and J-1 exchange visitor regulations, social/cultural adjustment, health insurance, travel and other matters.
- Study abroad and exchange programs
- International opportunities for faculty and staff
- Managing international cooperative partnerships
About the International Programs Office
The Office of International Programs is located in the Multicultural Center (1st floor of the Student Center).
- Phone number: +1-701-858-3978
- Office hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday