Skip to content
Financial Aid Office


Grants are gifts of money that do not have to be paid back. These include:

Federal Pell Grant:

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG):

Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) GRANT:

North Dakota State Grant:

Other State Grant Agencies

Note:  Repeating courses may affect the student's eligibility for Title IV aid.  (Ex:  If a student repeats a previously passed course for a second time, those credits cannot be included in the student's enrollment status.) Title IV aid includes all federal programs.