Submit Health Records

Immunization Requirements
The Student Health website lists required immunizations. All questions about immunizations can be sent to the Student Health Center.

Tuberculosis Screening
If the Student Health Center determines that you are at high-risk for tuberculosis exposure, you will need to get a tuberculosis blood test done at MSU Student Health Center upon your arrival to campus. Student Health will contact you through your campus e-mail if you are required to have testing. Testing done outside the United States is not accepted.

Submit Your Health Records
To submit immunization, tuberculosis documentation and other health records:

  1. GO TO MINOT STATE STUDENT PORTAL - If you have claimed your Minot State account, you may access the Minot State Student Health Portal, use your Campus Connection user name and password to log in.

    • Go to Upload > Choose Document You Are Uploading > Immunization Record > Select File > Upload

    • Go to Electronic and Downloadable Forms > Student Health Clinic > Health-Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Questionnaire > Complete and submit

  4. PRINT AND UPLOAD PARENT CONSENT FOR MINOR. If you are under the age of 18 years, your parent or guardian must complete a Parent Consent for Minor form to receive services at Minot State Student Health.
    • Go to Electronic and Downloadable Forms > Forms > Parent Consent for Minor > Print > Complete the form > Go to Upload > Choose Document You Are Uploading > Parent Consent for Minot > Upload

The mandatory insurance coverage for international students through United Healthcare covers the cost of immunizations and tuberculosis screening for non-Canadian international students.



Page updated July 2019