CONNECT (Orientation Part I):
Your Personalized Orientation and Registration Event!
Minot State University is dedicated to helping you succeed as a student. To help you get started, we have developed CONNECT (Orientation Part I), a new student orientation and registration program. All new Minot State University students (freshman and transfer) are required to complete CONNECT (Orientation Part I).
Family members are welcome to attend the CONNECT events - just let us know how many will be attending when you complete the online reservation! We have designed a special program to make sure you get all the information you need to help your student be successful at Minot State University. Please note that you will be separated from your student after the opening sessions. We do not have programming for young children.
There is no advance fee charged for orientation. As a new student, you will be assessed a special one-time new student fee of $65 along with your tuition and fee payment. All CONNECT and TRANSITIONS events are supported by this fee.
Are you eligible to attend CONNECT?
You will be invited to CONNECT (Orientation Part I) after you have been accepted to Minot State University as a degree seeking student (not Dual Credit).
How will you register for CONNECT?
You will receive an email and a brochure directing you to your VIP Page where you will register for CONNECT. If you don't know your login or password you may click on one of the other options or call Enrollment Services at 701-858-3350.
How should you prepare for CONNECT?
Click here for more information
- Claim Your Account in CampusConnection (if you haven’t already)
- Accept Financial Obligation Agreement within CampusConnection
- Send Required Proof of Immunizations
- First Year Housing Policy - Minot State University undergraduate students who have earned fewer than 24 semester hours and are under 20 years of age prior to the first day of the current semester, are required to live on campus and must submit housing information - either an application for housing and deposit OR complete a request for exemption (guardian signature may be required) before they are allowed to register for classes.
- Watch your email for more instructions closer to the time of your session.
What additional information do you need to know?
- CONNECT Dates
- Sample Schedule
- Hotel Information
- Driving Directions and Parking Information
- Bring These Items To CONNECT (Orientation)
- Developmental Courses and the COMPASS Exam
- TRANSITIONS (Orientation Part II) for First-year Students
- International Student Requirements
|Student Success Center||701-858-3362||1-800-777-0750 ext. 3362|
|Email Us: email@example.com|