MSU is committed to meeting the needs of today's learner. MSU Online offers 10 undergraduate degrees, 7 graduate degrees, 3 undergraduate certificates, and 1 graduate certificate entirely online. You can choose from over 125 online courses each semester. Most courses can be completed anywhere, anytime! Please see Online Degree Programs for a list of degree options.
- Fall 2014 registration is currently in progress. Classes start on August 26.
New sections of BADM 301 Fundamentals of Management and BADM 307 International Business have been added to the online schedule!
- MSU is offering a free Online Student Success
This course has been designed to provide people
considering enrollment in online degree programs a glimpse of what the
environment is like, and more importantly, how to be successful if they take the
e-learning path. Registration is
now open. For questions, contact 858-3832.
- Out of State Students: Are you interested in taking courses or pursuing an online degree program with MSU, but reside outside of North Dakota? If so, please check out State Authorization page for information on programs available in your area.
- Do you need help with CampusConnection? MSU has developed step-by-step instructions to help you.
- Financial Aid is available for online courses.
- Technology Requirements and Additional Course Requirements for online courses
- I have decided to pursue a degree online. What do I need to do now?
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant degree: WSC and LRSC.
- Complaint Procedure
Minot State University Online
Tel: (701) 858-3218
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST, Monday - Friday