» Application Form [pdf]
If you think you meet the POWER criteria, we encourage you to fill out the application form and turn it in to the POWER Center located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center across from the Beaver Dam.
If you are unsure if you are unsure of whether you qualify or not, fill out the quick pre-application form and a POWER staff member will contact you.
» Pre-Application Form
- Priority registration
- One-on-one tutoring
- Academic advising
- Major and career exploration
- Financial aid and budgeting education
- Seminars and workshops to help promote better study skills, ward off test anxiety and encourage healthy living
- Referrals to other resources on campus
- Inspiration to keep you involved and engaged
There may also be other ways in which we can assist you, so stop in and visit with us. It is the POWER Centerís priority to support you in the most effective way possible. If you have any questions or would like more information please stop by the center or call us. The POWER Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center across from the Beaver Dam.