MSU is committed to meeting the needs of today's learner. Deciding to pursue a degree or return to finish a degree is a life changing decision. An online degree program provides a flexible opportunity to fulfill your educational goals. MSU offers 9 undergraduate degrees, 7 graduate degrees, 3 undergraduate certificates, and 1 graduate certificate entirely online. We are a regionally accredited institution that has been offering online degrees for 18 years. Most courses can be completed anywhere, anytime and at a low cost! Please see Online Degree Programs for a list of degree options.
- Spring 2017 registration for current students is October 25 - 27 by appointment. Enrollment appointments can be found in Campus Connection under Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment Dates.
- Fall 2016 Online Schedule and Course Requirements
- Out of State Students: Are you interested in taking courses or pursuing an online degree program with MSU, but reside outside of North Dakota? If so, please check out State Authorization page for information on programs available in your area.
- Do you need help with Campus Connection? MSU has developed step-by-step instructions to help you.
- Financial Aid is available for online courses.
- Technology Requirements and Additional Course Requirements for online courses
- I have decided to pursue a degree online. What do I need to do now?
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant degree: WSC and LRSC.
- Complaint Procedure
Minot State University Online