Calling all Teachers K-16
- How can I keep lessons exciting?
- What's the best way to teach the Common Core Standards?
- How can I connect with colleagues to learn from them and get their support?
- How can I become active on a professional level with other teachers at the state and national levels?
2013 Summer Institutes: (Note that to attend the Advanced Instiute you must have previously attended a National Writing Project Summer Institute).:
NPWP Summer Institute
July 8 to August 2, 2013
» Apply online
NPWP Advanced Institute
July 15 to August 2, 2013
» Apply online
Choose a level of participation:
- Professional Development
- Re-Certification Graduate Credits
- Graduate Credits for Promotion
- M.Ed. Degree Credits
The cost to you is defrayed through state and federal funding recieved by NPWP and designated for the development of teachers. Both the Summer and Advanced Institutes offers several different ways to defray your expenses
- Professional Development, no credits and no cost to you
- Re-Certification, earn 6 graduate Workshop Credits at no cost to you (NPWP pays $300 for the 6 Workshop credits); credits may be used for promotion depnding on school district--check with your school
- Promotion or Graduate Non-Degree, earn 6 graduate credits (credits to be used for promotiion or for a graduate program other than MSU0 with NPWP paying you a $1,300 stipend to defray tuition costs (total MSU tuition is around $1,900)
- AtGraduate Credits for the MSU Master of Education Degree with a Concentration in English, 6 graduate credits that apply to the MSU Master of Education Degree Concentration in English with NPWP paying Summer Institute participants a $1,300 stipend and Advanced Institute participants $1,000 to defray tuition costs (total MSU tuitiion is about $1,900)
For more information contact:
Ron Fischer at 701-858-3174 or firstname.lastname@example.org