Involves the surroundings that affect human health. Each component is a part of your everyday life and is affected by everything you do. Balancing your need for a clean environment with your need for the products and services produced within society. Become involved with socially responsible activities that will protect the environment.
Signs of Environmental Wellness
- Taking an interest in environmental issues and making changes that will count
- Buying only what you need
- Reducing the amount of pollution that you generate
- Reusing containers, bags, and batteries
- Recycling anything that is recyclable
- Listening to your music at reasonable levels