MSU Wellness Committee
The mission of the MSU Wellness Committee is to promote the 8 Dimensions of Wellness* by using a collaborative campus approach: through health promotion, educational programming, and service to the MSU Community.
- Courtenay Corpe, Wellness Specialist
- Karina Stander, Wellness Specialist
- Caren Barnett, Student Health Center
- Paul Brekke, Wellness Center
- Daiane De Domingos Radivojevic, NDCPD
- Alysia Huck, Public Relations
- Wes Matthews, Human Resources
- Trisha Nelson, Center for Extended Learning
- Sherie Saltveit, Center for Extended Learning
- United Blood Services - Blood Drive
- Monday, April 13th
- Group X Studio, Wellness Center
- MSU Walking Challenge for Faculty/Staff
- Wednesday, April 29th @ Noon
- Walk with Buckshot around campus!
- Meet at Wellness Center, 1st floor
Walking Challenge Rules
- 10 day walking challenge among MSU Faculty and Staff
- Sponsored by MSU Wellness Committee
- Begins Wednesday April 29th, runs through Friday May 8th
- Teams must have a minimum of 3 members and a maximum of 5 members.
- All members of the team must report daily minutes to the team captain.
- Walking will be recorded by the number of minutes the activity was performed.
- Time recorded must be from a "planned" walk.
- Tracking form is to be returned to Courtenay Corpe at the Wellness Center no later than noon on Monday, May 11th.
- The team with the highest average of minutes will win a smoothie party during Finals Week!