North Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners, NDBSWE Code of Ethics and Violations
The North Dakota Law states:
43-41-10. Grounds for disciplinary proceedings. The Board may deny, refuse to renew, suspend, revoke, or place on probationary status any license under this chapter on proof at a hearing that the applicant or licensed person:
- Has been convicted of an offense determined by the Board to have a direct bearing upon that individualís ability to practice social work or is not sufficiently rehabilitated as determined by the Board in accordance with section 12.
- Is addicted to the habitual use of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, or stimulants to such an extent as to incapacitate that individual from the practice of social work.
- Has been grossly negligent in the practice of social work.
- Has violated one or more of the rules and regulations of the Board.
- Has violated the code of social work ethics adopted by the Board.