Blackboard is the learning management system (LMS) we use to deliver our online courses at MSU. As a student, it will be helpful for you to be familiar with its look and feel and know about its features before your classes start. We have provided access to a Blackboard tutorial course for this purpose. Use the instructions below to login to the course.
Please DO NOT change the password when you login.
- Go to Blackboard Login Page
- If you are an MSU student, enter the following User Name and Password:
- User Name: Your NDUS User ID is your firstname.lastname or some variation of it (i.e. john.smith, john.m.smith, etc.). Lookup User ID
- Password: Student ID number without the 'W'.
- If you are not an accepted MSU student, enter the following User Name and Password:
- User Name: guest
- Password: msuguest
- Click on "Find Blended Courses" in the upper right corner
- In the Blended Course Search box, search for Student Tutorial
- Mouse over the Course ID: BB9101 until you see the arrow
- Click the arrow and select enroll
- Click on Submit
- Instructions for self-registration with screenshots
When you have completed the tutorial, please return to this page to complete one last step.