Blackboard is the learning management system (LMS) we use to deliver our online courses at MSU. As a student, it will be helpful for you to be familiar with its look and feel and know about its features before your classes start. We have provided access to a Blackboard tutorial course for this purpose. Use the instructions below to login to the course.
Please DO NOT change the password when you login.
- Go to Blackboard Login Page
- Click on Blackboard Login
- If you are an MSU student, enter the following User Name and Password:
- User Name: Your NDUS User ID is your firstname.lastname or some variation of it (i.e. john.smith, john.m.smith, etc.). Lookup User ID
- New students who applied after June 1, 2013: Your password is the same as your password for CampusConnection.
- Students who applied before June 1, 2013: If you changed your CampusConnection password after June 1, 2013, your password will be the same as your password for CampusConnection. If you have NOT changed your CampusConnection password, your password is your Student ID number without the 'W'.
- To change your Blackboard password, you can go to the NDUS Identity Manager. It will take about 10 minutes to take effect. This will change your passwords for Blackboard, CampusConnection, wireless, campus printing, etc.
- Click on "Find Blended Courses" in the upper right corner
- In the Blended Course Search box, search for Student Tutorial
- Mouse over the Course ID: BB9101 until you see the arrow
- Click the arrow and select enroll
- Click on Submit
- Instructions for self-registration with screenshots
When you have completed the tutorial, please return to this page to complete one last step.