Faculty member Judith Swanson was a reviewer for the textbook
- Abrams, A., Smith, S., & Lammon, C. (2009). Clinical drug therapy: Rationales for nursing practice (9th ed.). Philadelphia: Lippincott.
Poster Presentations - Deb Townsend:
- "QOL as Perceived by Rural dwellers with a SMI", MNRS 35th Annual Conference, Columbus, Ohio. March 24-27, 2011.
- "Quality of Life as Perceived by Rural Dwellers with a Serious Mental Illness" presented at the 2010 International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses (ISPN) conference in St. Louis, Missouri April 14-17, 2010. Best student poster award.
- Minot State University, 35 years of MSU Nursing Graduates and 10th Anniversary of Omicron Tau Chapter of the Nursing Honor Society. Holiday Inn Riverside, 2200 Burdick Expy, Minot, North Dakota. "Alcohol and Youth Today", September 26, 2008, 11:30-12:00 pm.
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, March 20-22, 2007. Seven Seas Hotel & Conference Center, Mandan, ND. "Attitudes and Behaviors of Hispanic Migrant Farm Workers Toward Self-Management of Their Diabetes". Tuesday, March 20th, 2007, 3:45-4:45pm.
|2009 Faculty poster presentations|
Faculty poster presentations at the Midwest Nurse Educator's Academy
Conference, May, 2009
Kelly Buettner-Schmidt poster
presentation at the Western Institute of
Nursing Conference, Salt Lake City,