Officers & Chairs
Welcome to NDSLHA
NDSLHA is the state professional association for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists in North Dakota. All Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists qualified to practice in North Dakota are able to become members of the Association.
NDSLHA is a non-profit organization developed to serve the following purposes:
- To foster the improvement of service provided to individuals with speech, language, and hearing impairments.
To act as a sounding board and unifying agent in the consideration of issues relating to speech, language and hearing in North Dakota.
To inform the public of the speech, language and hearing services available in this state.
To cooperate with agencies and organizations in promoting the welfare of communicatively handicapped individuals in North Dakota.
To advocate the rights of persons with communication disorders and promote the individual and collective professional interest of the Members of the Association.
- By promoting scientific study of the processes of human communication, with special reference to speech, language and hearing;
- By stimulating investigation and prevention of disorders of human communication;
- By fostering improvement of clinical procedures with such disorders;
- By encouraging quality education for professional workers in speech-language pathology and audiology;
- By providing programs to keep practicing professionals informed of current developments in speech-language pathology and audiology.
PO Box 88
Jamestown, ND 58402-0088