- Parking spaces are normally reserved at the front of the building (north side) and the back of the building (south side) for those with disabilities.
- Both public entrances--the main entrance on the east side of the library and the lower east entrance are ground level and equipped with automatic doors.
- Elevators provide access to all three floors of the library building.
- All public restrooms are equipped with stalls designed for wheelchair access.
- Computer labs include wheelchair accessible work stations.
- Braille signs indicating room names and numbers are posted throughout the building.
- Circulation staff will assist patrons with disabilities to retrieve materials from the stacks. For this service, just ask at the circulation desk, e-mail the staff at the desk, or call 858-3201.
- Reference staff will assist patrons with disabilities with searching. Ask at the Information Desk, e-mail Patty Hunt (a Reference and Instruction Librarian at Olson Library), or call 858-3201.
- An Ednalite print magnifier is available for use in the library's media center.