The Information Technology Advisory Committee (ITAC) advises the Vice President for Administration and Finance on all matters affecting information technology. The Committee shall meet monthly to assure that institutional goals in the integration of technology are regularly supported.
The ITAC shall:
- assist in the development of University priorities in the strategic planning for information technology initiatives;
- advise on the development of policies regarding the integration of technology in academic, administrative, and student life environments;
- identify and recommend new technologies; and,
- provide a forum to which students, faculty, and staff may bring for discussion concerns and recommendations related to information technology services.
The VP for Administration and Finance will serve as Chair.
- IT Director
- OIT Representative
- IVN Coordinator
- Library Director
- Plant Services Director
- Center for Extended Learning Dean
- Two faculty representatives (2 year appointment)
- One staff representative (1 year appointment)
- One student representative (1 year appointment)