All prospective undergraduate students are required to submit one official entrance exam of their choice (from the list below) in order to be considered for admission.
If an applicant has completed a minimum of two years at a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. OR has completed Composition I and Composition II at a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. with a minimum grade of ‘B’ he/she is exempt from the required score below.
For undergraduate admission, only one test is required:
- TOEFL, taken within 2 years:
- IBT minimum score of 71
- Paper-based minimum score of 525
- IELTS, taken within 2 years:
- SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test)
- Subscores: Writing 430, Math+Critical Reading 820
- Writing skills 77
- The Language Company Level 9 Completion Certificate, issued within the last 6 months
page last updated Dec. 12, 2014