C&H Global Security, LLC (CHG) has created a Homeland Security Learning Center that includes courses designed to advance the practical and professional knowledge of students tasked with, or interested in expanding their knowledge in the broad aspects of Homeland Security.
The courses have been designed in eight week blocks and include self-study as well as interactive team events. The instructor will have regularly scheduled times for online "discussions" with the students for questions, feedback, etc. Each lesson contains a self grading quiz to emphasize key points, and each course is concluded with an online exam. All assignments will be evaluated and/or graded by the instructor and feedback to the students posted online.
The Center's various interactive curriculum include:
- a case study-based simulation/exercise program;
- scenario-based question-and-answer modules,
- and a didactic web-based archive of homeland security images, charts, discussions, and video clips.
The Center's curriculum is designed to:
- optimize student performance in their current fields, increase knowledge of security issues, and improve business practices
- develop specialized skills and critical thinking
- improve analytic ability in the field of Homeland Security and certain specialty sectors
For more information about the Homeland Security Professional Online Course of Study contact: firstname.lastname@example.org