Skip to content
Graduate School

Status Appeal Process

A student may appeal a non-retained status in the Graduate School to the chairperson of his/her department of study. The appeal must be in writing accompanied by appropriate documentation to support the student's position. Appeals will be handled by the chairperson, in consultation with the student's advisor, and the Dean of the Graduate School, as needed. The Graduate School office will notify the student of the outcome of the appeal.