The University Diversity Committee’s (UDC) mission is to help to build a diverse and multicultural university climate.
The University Diversity Committee (UDC) reports directly to the University President. Regular or Core members who are appointed and approved by the University President Voluntary Members at large (who may help to serve on the action teams or subcommittees). Anyone will be welcome if they are very supportive of the University Cultural Diversity’s mission, projects or initiatives.
UDC's Action Teams/Subcommittees
To align with Vision 2013’s Strategy 4, below are some examples of diversity teams, groups or subcommittees for various projects and initiatives.
- Cultural Diversity Climate Survey Team
- Native American Action Team
- International Education Action Team
- Gender and Women, GLBT Team
- Equal Opportunity, Access/Disability (NDCPD), Aging Group.
- Diverse students and employees’ recruitment and retention Group
- Diversity (week) action team
- Diverse and Multicultural curriculum and Learning Group