Campus Compact - Healthy Futures
Enrolling In The Program
To enroll in the Campus Compact Program, students are required to complete a series of items. All
documentation must be turned in to the Campus Compact Coordinator. Students must:
1. Meet various eligibility requirements to participate in the Campus Compact Program. To be
eligible to enroll in AmeriCorps, an individual must:
• Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or lawful permanent resident alien of the United States;
• Be at least 17 years old (or at least 16 years of age if the Member is out of school and a
participant in a youth corps or a program for certain disadvantaged individuals);
• Have a high school diploma or GED or agree to obtain one while serving; and
• Have successfully passed a criminal history check.
2. Submit one of the following pieces of identification:
• Birth Certificate (showing the Member was born in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia,
Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa or the Northern Marina Islands)
• An unexpired U.S. Passport.
• Please visit with the Campus Compact Coordinator regarding additional eligible pieces of
3. Pass a criminal history check consisting of a state repository review of the Member’s state of
residence, the state in which the Member will serve, a check of the National Sex Offender Public
Registry (NSOPR) and a fingerprint-based FBI check are all required for participation. Nursing
students' background checks are covered through their academic program, as long as
the individual enrolls in the program within one year of the background check clearing.
4. Attend a formal orientation with the Campus Compact Coordinator.
5. Complete the Healthy Futures Enrollment Packet with original signatures and dates. This packet includes
the Criminal History Check Authorization Form, Part 1 and 2 of the Enrollment Form and all
sections of the Member Contract.
6. Complete the Pre-Service Reflection by answering all questions thoroughly.
7. Give a copy of the Site Supervisor Partnership Letter and Agreement to their
Site Supervisor. The Site Supervisor will complete the agreement and provide original signature and
date on the bottom of the page. This form must be dated on or prior to the first day Members log
hours at this site. A new agreement is required for all new sites.
8. Complete the Service Plan for Success in great detail, including signatures and
dates from the Member and Site Supervisor. This form must be dated on or prior to the first day
Members log hours at this site. A new Service Plan is required for all new sites.