Campus Compact - Education
Enrolling in the Campus Compact Program
To enroll in the Campus Compact Program, students are required to complete a series of items. All documentation must be turned in to the Campus Compact Coordinator. Students must:
- Meet various eligibility requirements to participate in the Campus Compact Program. To be eligible to enroll in AmeriCorps, an individual must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or lawful permanent resident alien of the United States;
- Be at least 17 years old (or at least 16 years of age if the Member is out of school and a participant in a youth corps or a program for certain disadvantaged individuals);
- Have a high school diploma or GED or agree to obtain one while serving; and
- Have successfully passed a criminal history check.
- Submit one of the following pieces of identification:
- Birth Certificate (showing you were born in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa or the Northern Marina Islands)
- An unexpired U.S. Passport.
- Please visit with the Campus Compact Coordinator regarding additional eligible pieces of identification.
- Pass a criminal history check consisting of a state repository review of the Member’s state of residence, the state in which the Member will serve, a check of the National Sex Offender Public Registry (NDOPR) and a fingerprint-based FBI check are all required for participation.
- Attend a formal orientation with the Campus Compact Coordinator.
- Complete the Education Enrollment Packet with original signatures and dates. This packet includes the Criminal History Check Authorization Form, Part 1 and 2 of the Enrollment Form and all sections of the Member Contract.
- Complete the Pre-Service Reflection by answering all questions thoroughly.
- Give a copy of the Site Supervisor Partnership Letter and Agreement to their Site Supervisor. The Site Supervisor will complete the agreement and provide original signature and date on the bottom of the page. This form must be dated on or prior to the first day Members log hours at this site.
- Complete the Service Plan for Success in great detail, including signatures and dates from the Member and Site Supervisor. This form must be dated on or prior to the first day Members log hours at this site.