BISK CPA Review Course
Minot State University’s Center for Extended Learning and College of Business Accounting Department is again offering the BISK CPA Review Course.
The BISK CPA Review Course is delivered via an intensive video series that focuses on the toughest, most challenging, and the most frequently tested topics on the CPA Exam.
Check out the BISK website at http://www.cpaexam.com/content/demo.asp for a free demo of the course.BENEFITS OF ENROLLING IN THE CPA REVIEW INCLUDE:
- Significantly increase your chances of passing the exam;
- Access to a step-by-step discplined approach that divides the material into smaller, more manegeable segments;
- Additional topic and technical support through BISK Education;
- Cost savings! If you were to purchase this course on your own the cost could range from $1700 to $2500 + materials;
- Who should enroll? Anyone planning to sit for the CPA Exam through September 2014.
Here's what a recent MSU grad had to say about the course:
"The CPA Review at MSU was very effective. It provided a good overall summary of exam topics, but focused on the most frequently tested material. What I like best about BISK CPA Review was that it made it easier for me to stick to a structured study plan and made the amount of material seem less overwhelming and more manageable." --Nancy A.
COURSE MODULES INCLUDE:
- Auditing and Attestation
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Business Environment and Concepts
- All 4 modules: $200
- Auditing and Attestation: $50
- Regulation: $50
- Finance Accounting and Reporting: $50
- Business Environment and Concepts: $50
- Materials & Books: $610
- Print and complete: 2013-2014 BISK CPA Review Course Registration Form [pdf]
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable deposit for complete course; $25 non-refundable deposit for individual modules.
- Follow instructions on the registration form carefully.
- At time of payment instructions will be provided on how to access the video series at the Gordon B. Olson Library, Minot State University.
For more information, contact:
MSU Center for Extended Learning
1-800-777-0750, ext. 3989
or email Amy Woodbeck