MSM Online Program
The MSM Online program begins the spring semester of each academic year. The program is based on time-tested theories and concepts designed to prepare students to address leadership and managerial goals, responsibilities, strategies, and tactics to enhance the competitive advantage of their organizations. In today's dynamic and complex business world, good management requires a special cadre of professional managers. These managers should possess a solid understanding of various management issues, analytical tools, leadership skills, communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills. They should acquire a body of knowledge that enables them not only to function successfully under current conditions, but also to adapt to new and changing environments.
Why This Program?
- Affordable - reasonably priced online tuition and fees; financial aid is available to qualifying students
- Delivery - program is completed entirely online
- Faculty - the majority of faculty members hold doctoral degrees in their chosen fields
- Flexible - finish program in 12- or 24-months
- Graduate Student Research Assistantships - research assistantships available
- Quality - accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education and the North Central Association of the Higher Learning Commission