Homecoming Parade Registration
You can sign up online or complete the printable application. You will receive confirmation information about your entry on Wednesday, September 25 by 4:00 pm with your entry number and other important line up information. Please include an up-todate email to receive your confirmation information.
Homecoming Parade Policies and Regulations
All participants will comply with the following policies and regulations.
- Equestrian Units must be accompanied by their own clean-up crews.
- Any person operating a motor vehicle in the parade shall be a licensed driver. All applicable seat belt and/or helmet laws must be obeyed by all participants.
- We encourage entries to reflect the theme of the parade in their decorations, dress, etc.
- If your entry has animals, you are responsible for the immediate clean-up of any mess that they may make along the parade route or staging area.
- All parade entries/floats must display their parade entry # on each side of their entry with signage that is 8½" by 11".
- All entries must report at their designated times.
- For safety reasons, participants are asked not to throw candy or similar items from moving vehicles. Participants walking alongside their entries may hand out items to people along the parade route.
- No water of any kind can be shot from any parade float/unit.
- No open flames are permitted on floats or towing vehicles.
- Individuals riding on the float are situated in a secure location.
- Safety chains are affixed to the float.
- NO SMOKING is permitted on the parade route or in the staging area, before or during the parade. Entries with participants smoking on the floats or in the staging area may be disqualified from the parade and/or future Homecoming activities.
- NO ALCOHOLIC beverages may be consumed on the parade route.