Returning Students

If you were previously an undergraduate student at Minot State University are ready to return after an interruption of at least one fall or spring semester, you may be eligible to apply for readmission as a former student and should complete a readmission application. If you have attended any other college or university since attending Minot State University, please send official transcript(s) to Minot State.

Application for Readmission

*Important Notice Regarding Transcripts Between North Dakota Public Colleges and Universities (NDUS)
If you are requesting your Minot State University transcript to be sent to any of the following institutions for admission as a student:

  • Bismarck State College
  • Dakota College at Bottineau
  • Dickinson State University
  • Lake Region State College
  • Mayville State University
  • North Dakota State College of Science
  • North Dakota State University
  • University of North Dakota
  • Valley City State University
  • Williston State College

It is not necessary to request transcripts. Instead, Minot State will be able to retrieve your academic transcript from your previous NDUS institution at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to a NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities.

For answers to frequently asked questions regarding the readmission process, click here