Skip to content
Be seen. Be heard.

Veterans Services

VA Certification Worksheets

The Veteran's Certifying Official, located in the Minot State Veterans Center (Dakota Hall), certifies eligible student veterans, dependents and spouses for VA Education Benefits. Students must request certification for each term of enrollment after they have registered for the upcoming term, and submitt it to the VA Certifying Official for processing. Students must be fully admitted to MSU and may only be certified for courses required for completion of their degree.

» Semester Worksheet