Faculty and Staff Memberships
- All full and part time faculty and staff are eligible to purchase a membership.
- Membership includes full use of the Wellness Center, including the Rockwall, Group X Classes and all other gym space.
- Members can sign up any time throughout the year. Semester memberships are only available for purchase during the first two weeks of each semester
- All membership fees must be paid at the MSU Business Office prior to Wellness Center use.
- Only benefited employees are eligible for payroll deduction.
- Payroll deduction will be applied on the last paycheck of the month.
- MSU benefited employees are eligible for the $20/month Health Club Credit. Refer to “Employee Wellness” on MSU Wellness Center’s website to sign up.
- Members must sign a liability waiver at the Wellness Center before using the facility.
- Members are expected to follow the policies and procedures of the Wellness Center.
- Gym hours are subject to change based on the demands of the academic calendar.
- To cancel membership or payroll deduction, notice must be given 30 days in advance.
- Refunds will be available only for “Paid in full” annual or semester memberships in the case of injury, illness, or the separation of employment, at which time you must request to fill out a wellness center refund form. Members who have monthly memberships will not be eligible for a refund.
- Annual (Paid In Full) - $418 ($34.80 per month)
- Fall Semester - $171 ($38 per month) Aug. 16 – Dec. 31
- Spring Semester - $171 ($38 per month) Jan. 1 – May 15
- Summer - $114 ($38 per month) May 16 – Aug 15
- One Month Trial - $38 (paid at the Business Office)
- Payroll Deduction
- Paid in full - Annual or by Semester
You can contact the front desk at 858-4084 and ask for Paul, Courtenay, or Karina if you have any questions! Please feel free to stop by the Student Wellness Center for a tour of our facility. Once you've signed up, our staff will be happy to assist you with a free equipment orientation!