Skip to content
Veterans Services

VA Certification Worksheets

The Veteran's Certifying Official, located at the Veterans Center, certifies eligible student veterans and dependents for VA Education Benefits. Students must request certification from the VA Certifying Official for each term of enrollment after they have registered for the upcoming term, and submitting it to the VA Certifying Official for processing. Students must be fully admitted to MSU and may only be certified for courses required for completion of their degree.

» Spring 2015 VA Worksheet

» Fall 2014 VA Worksheet