Fall Semester 2006
- September: Working papers assembled by 1 October.
- October & November: Editorial core drafts and systematically circulates report segments to steering committee and task force members for review, correction, and further input.
- December: Collated results are assembled into a (rough) draft of entire self-study report by 31 December.
Spring Semester 2007
- January: First drafts of self-study report circulated widely for review and input from
all on campus.
- March: Hard-copy exhibit room and electronic data center both set up as repositories for all assembled data referred to in the self-study report.
- April: Steering Committee and other principals attend HLC annual meeting in Chicago.
Fall Semester 2007
- August: Final manuscript of report completed and made available for review at
- November: Self-study report printed and circulated.
Spring Sester 2008
- January/February: Widespread promotion and dissemination of report.
- March/April: HLC Team visit begins 31 March.