Skip to content
Registrar's Office

Incomplete Grade Reporting

An incomplete grade may be requested by a student who has been in attendance, has done satisfactory work (C or better) during the term, and whose work is incomplete for reasons found to be satisfactory to the instructor. A Course Completion Agreement detailing the work to be completed and expected completion date must be signed and dated by both the student and instructor. The original copy of the agreement must be submitted to the Registrarís Office by the grade submission deadline. The carbon copies of the agreement should be retained by the instructor and student. If a grade change is not received by the Registrarís Office prior to the 1st Monday following the assignment completion date, the "I" grade will be automatically changed to the official grade as assigned on the agreement. Extensions will not be granted.

Academic Policies Committee - 08-09/FS - 4.16.09