Parking Area Restrictions
→ Printable Parking Map [pdf]
See accompanying map for location and designation of parking areas. Extra copies of the map are available at the Parking Office. Parking at the University is for motorized vehicles only. All other equipment (campers, boats, trailers, etc.) must be stored off campus. ALL UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT WILL BE REMOVED AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
- Students who live on campus will be issued permits for reserved parking lots depending on their residence.
- Parking permits are available June 1for the following academic year. Permits are not required for summer semester students, with the exception of those living in Pioneer Hall and Campus Heights. Reserved parking permits are not valid in unreserved parking areas.
- Parking permits are available on a first come, first served basis. The only preference will be as follows:
- Lot B: students who reside in Dakota Hall or Lura Manor;
- Lot BL: students who reside in Beaver Lodge and Beaver Suites;
- Lot D: students who reside in Cook Hall, Lura Manor, or McCulloch Hall;
- Lot F: students who reside in Crane Hall;
- Lot H: students who reside in Pioneer Hall;
- Lot M: students who reside in Campus Heights;
- Lot O: may be available to students on a limited basis.
- Lot S: all students when lots B & D are at capacity.
Faculty and Full Time Employees
- Faculty and full time employees who desire to use University parking facilities must register their vehicles and display the proper permit. They will be issued a permit and must park in their designated parking areas on a first come first serve basis.
- Reserved parking permits are not valid in unreserved areas and are specific to that individual lot.
- Lot A is for faculty/staff of Administration & Student Center, Barnes & Noble Bookstore, and Sodexo.
- Lot E is for faculty/staff of Dakota, Old Main, and Pioneer Hall.
- Lot G is for faculty/staff of Model Hall.
- Lot J is for faculty/staff of GBO Library and Cyril Moore Hall.
- Lot K is for faculty/staff of GBO Library and Swain Hall.
- Lot L is for faculty/staff of Hartnett Hall, and Memorial Hall.
- Lot N is for the Clinic in Memorial Hall. Any violators parking in Lot N will be towed immediately.
- Lot O is for faculty/staff of Dome and Memorial overflow.