CONNECT Orientation Sample Schedule
Check In and Resource Fair - 8:00 - 8:25 a.m. - Student Center
Please plan time to visit and ask questions!
- Parking Permits - scheduled opportunity to purchase
- Student Health and Development - please bring immunization records if you haven't sent them
- Student Housing - all freshmen must either have an application or exemption submitted
- Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning - Tutoring
- MSU Bookstore
- Financial Aid
- Disability Support Service
- Information Technology Service
- Native American Center
- POWER Student Support Service
- Student Activities
- Student Success Center
- Study Abroad
- Veterans Center
- Wellness Center
- Writing Center
- Housing/Food Services
- Business Office
- Financial Aid/International Admissions
- Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning
- How To Achieve Success - preparing to register including degree requirements
- Getting Connected - Information Technology Central
- CampusConnection - Registrar's Office
- Compass Placement Testing (if applicable)
- Identification Card Photos
- Academic Advising and Registration
- Campus Tour (optional)
- Check Out - approximately 4:00 p.m.
Lunch is included. First Year and Transfer Student schedules will vary.
Students are required to attend the entire event to be allowed to register for classes.