- Hold a minimum of two scholarly activities each year: the annual meeting and the Collaborative Education Conference.
- Encourage member involvement in specific projects and/or committee work.
- Invite community nurse leaders and nursing students for induction into membership.
- Involve new members in chapter processes.
- Provide mentor opportunitites for new members.
- Support two delegates to attend the biennial convention.
- Support one active member as an officer to attend the Leadership Connection.
- Recognize outstanding performance and service through awards and public relations.
- Promote member attendance at meetings and activities.
- Publish a minimum of two newsletters a year and send to all active members.
- Maintain chapter web-site to provide information and communication among members.
- Maintain financial stability through membership fees and fundraising.
- Participate in at least one community and one global outreach project annually.
- Maintain partnership with members of the Kilimanjaro Hospice Initiative, Cortez Colorado, to support Machame Lutheran Hospital Palliative Care Program in Tanzanial, Africa.
© 2015 - MSU Omicron Tau Chapter