How to Become a Member
Membership is by invitation to baccalaureate and graduate nursing students who demonstrate excellence in scholarship, and to nurse leaders exhibiting exceptional achievements in nursing.
- Undergraduate Student Nurse Candidates Eligibility Criteria
- have completed ½ of the nursing curriculum
- have at least a GPA of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 grading scale)
- rank in the upper 35 percent of the graduating class
- meet the expectation of academic integrity, academic achievement, and leadership potential
- Nurse Leader Candidates Eligibility Criteria
- legally recognized to practice nursing in his/her country
- minimum of a baccalaureate degree or the equivalent in any field
- demonstrated achievement in nursing
- Nurse Leader Application Form
- Send to: Omicron Tau Chapter Counselor
- Department of Nursing, Minot State University,
- 500 University Ave West, Minot, ND 58707
- Fax to 701-858-4309.
- Membership Fee
- Induction and Annual membership $90
The Circle - The Circle is STTI'sprofessional networking site, developed to connect members with each other, their chapters, regions and headquarters. The Circle also hosts chapter websites.
Learn More About the Honor Society
Frequently Asked Questions