NDUS names Minot State University presidential search committee
The North Dakota University System today announced the members of a presidential search committee to identify candidates for the position of president of Minot State University. David Fuller, current MSU president, will be retiring in June 2014.
The committee is chaired by Terry Hjelmstad, vice president of the North Dakota State Board of Higher Education, and is composed of students, faculty and staff from MSU, as well as community leaders from the area. In addition, Jessica S. Kozloff, president of Academic Search, Inc., and senior consultant for the national search firm, will assist with the search process. Kozloff joined Academic Search in 2008, where she has completed many executive level searches, ranging from dean to president. She is president emerita of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
"I am certain that the members who have been chosen to serve on this search committee will do an excellent job of representing the many constituencies of this fine institution," Hjelmstad said. "I look forward to working with them and am confident we will soon have a list of the best possible candidates."
Members of the Committee include the following:
- Terry Hjelmstad, SBHE vice president
- Linda Cresap, MSU associate professor of business information technology
- Joseph Jastrzembski, MSU, professor of history
- Annette Mennem, MSU director of Native American Center
- Julie Keller, MSU administrative assistant, Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning
- Lynice Dorgan, MSU graduate student, communication disorders
- Marley Kotylak, MSU undergraduate student, communication disorders
- Richard Jenkins, MiSU vice president for student affairs
- Jon Backes, attorney, McGee, Hankla, Backes & Dobrovolny Law Firm, Minot
- David Reiten, general manager, KXMC TV, Minot
- D.C. Coston, president, Dickinson State University