MSU students on 'Who's Who' list
"Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges" selected 18 juniors and seniors from Minot State University for inclusion in the 2011 edition. A campus nomination committee and editors of the annual directory chose the students based on their academic achievement, service to the community, leadership in extracurricular activities and potential for continued success. They will be honored at a luncheon April 6 at noon in the Conference Center, third floor of the Student Center. Listed by hometown and major, they are:
From North Dakota
- Berthold -- Jacey Peterson, business education.
- Bismarck -- Melissa Elker, psychology.
- Hazen -- Ethan Fritel, energy economics and finance.
- Minot -- Anthony Anderson, finance; Brittany Armstrong, marketing and theatre arts; Kelsey Eaton, addiction studies; Gary Heitkamp, chemistry and biology; Sara King, broadcasting (public relations); Nathan Zochert, English.
- Minot Air Force Base -- Mary Christian, broadcasting (public relations).
- Rugby -- Tara Kuntz, elementary education and Danielle Wangler, special education and elementary education.
From other states
- Andover, Minn. -- Annamaria Holt, special education and elementary education.
- Price, Utah -- Halee Namanny, chemistry and corporate fitness.
- Brandon, Manitoba -- Britney Kruk, communication disorders; Tyson Snelling, international business, management and marketing.
- Portage la Prairie, Manitoba -- Tara Love, special education and elementary education.
- Prince Albert, Saskatchewan -- Shari Dueck, communication disorders.
To make a reservation, contact the Office of Student Affairs at 858-3299 or 1-800-777-0750, ext. 3299.