MSU students on 'Who's Who' list
"Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges" selected 19 juniors and seniors from Minot State University for inclusion in the 2010 edition. A campus nomination committee and editors of the annual directory chose the MSU students based on their academic achievement, service to the community, leadership in extracurricular activities and potential for continued success. They will be honored at a luncheon April 7 at noon in the Conference Center, third floor of the Student Center. Listed by hometown and major, they are:
From North Dakota
- Fargo — Eric Manlove, broadcasting.
- Mandan — Derek Van Dyke, broadcasting.
- Minot — Lexi Swallers, marketing, management and international business; Joshua Sweet, biology and chemistry; Elizabeth Walz, English education; Brendan Weidler, nursing.
- Norwich — Whitney Loftesnes, marketing, management and international business.
- Ray — Megan Perdue, accounting.
- St. John — Jessie Allery, special education and elementary education.
- Williston — Allayna Kalmik, elementary education.
- Lousana, Alberta — Shannon Murray, social science.
- Pilot Mound, Manitoba — Brody Pinkerton, accounting.
- Toronto, Ontario — Ryan Madden, history.
- Carrot River, Saskatchewan — Katelyn Wouters, communication disorders.
- Colonsay, Saskatchewan — Jill Lockie, communication disorders.
- Lloydminster, Saskatchewan — Sarah Holmen, communication disorders.
- Major, Saskatchewan — Hayley Dommett, communication disorders.
- Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan — Andrea Baht, communication disorders.
- Ogema, Saskatchewan — Vanessa Grier, communication disorders.
To make a reservation, contact the Office of Student Affairs at 701-858-3299 or 1-800-777-0750, ext. 3299.