MSU homecoming court selected
Minot State University students selected the members of the 2008 Homecoming Court; they will be honored, and the Homecoming king and queen will be crowned, at coronation in Ann Nicole Nelson Hall on Tuesday (Sept. 23), at 7 p.m. Listed by hometown and major, they are:
From North Dakota
- BeulahBrooklyn Heid, elementary education.
- FortunaLindsey Lampert, psychology.
- JamestownVanessa Anderson, German and sociology.
- ManningLacey Strand, social work.
- KenmareAmber Jensen, broadcasting.
- MinotAshley Bernsdorf, elementary education; Andrew Evanoff, international business, management and marketing; Lucas Havig, marketing; Lee Johnson, broadcasting; Chase Lee, history education; Brian Walz, mathematics education.
- Minot Air Force BaseKen Story, broadcasting.
- RichardtonAlexandra Dressler, elementary education and education of the deaf.
- Willow CityRenae Johnson, nursing.
From Other States
- Chico, Calif. Jesus Ordaz Jr., nursing.
- Richmond, Calif. Andria Livingston, broadcasting.
- Seaside, Calif. Ryan Riemedio, corporate fitness.
- South Lake Tahoe, Calif. Sarah Rowe-Clutts, sociology.
- Forsyth, Mont. Anthony Jaramillo, criminal justice.
- Glasgow, Mont. Benjamin Daggett, art and graphic design; Nate Doornek, elementary education.
- Lewiston, Mont. James Jackson, computer science.
- St. John, Wash. Kurt Bowen, chemistry.
- Delisle, SaskatchewanSharlese Robertson, chemistry.
- Humboldt, SaskatchewanTonya Stuart, art education and graphic design.
- Shellbrook, SaskatchewanAmy Buckingham, special education and elementary education.
- Moose Jaw, SaskatchewanSamantha Rogers, physical education.