Skip to content
MSU Teacher Education Unit (TEU)

B.S.Ed. with a major in Communication Disorders/Elementary Education or
Secondary Education

This is basically a "double major" where student obtain the requirements of a BSE in Elementary or a secondary BSE program, plus meet all the requirements of a B.S. in Communication Disorders.

The requirements for the B.S. in Communication Disorders are shown below. The B.S. in Communication Disorders is designed to prepare student for graduate study as a Speech Pathologist or an Audiologist. This program is accredited by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA).

Credits are in semester hours

Communication Disorders