Welcome Canadian Students!
Minot State University, located just 80 km from the Canadian border, is home to more Canadian students than any other university in North Dakota.
Most of our programs are direct entry. Our knowledgeable staff can help you cross the border and get enrolled in your major hassle free.Minot State University is in the top five of American Universities attended by Canadians!
Admission Requirement Checklists
- Canadian students pay an affordable flat tuition rate
- Bachelor's and master's degrees offered on campus
- Comfortable, safe and convenient living arrangements are available on and off campus
- Courses offered on a three semester per year basis with eight and sixteen-week schedules
- New Wellness Center open on campus for students
- Off-campus training opportunities are options while earning your undergraduate or graduate degree
- New learning environments in nursing, education, and the College of Business with the Severson Entrepreneurship Academy and Slaaten Learning Center
- English Language Proficiency
- Minot Area Highlights
- Virtual Tour
Last updated: Feb. 5, 2015