Skip to content
Financial Aid Office

Transfer Students

If you are planning to transfer to MSU and apply for federal student aid (federal grants, student loans, and work study) here is a short checklist to follow:

**NOTE:    Your federal financial aid disbursement will be on hold until you provide all necessary admission documents (which includes all transcripts from previously attended schools) to the Enrollment Services Offices.  If you have any questions about the required documents, please contact the MSU Enrollment Services Office at 858-3350.